Saturday, July 27, 2013

[TIPS] Shadowrun Returns: The Hunt Begins

There appears to be a quasi-quest bug in this mission.  When you reach the room with the red stuff over the walls on the north side of the room, there are two soldiers in there.  As you kill them, a bug breaks through on the west and east sides of the room.  Then, after you kill them, sometimes nothing happens. No matter how many turns you wait, you can't find a way out of the room.

To solve this:  Have all your party members leave the room.  A bug will break out of the wall to the east as you leave the room.  Kill it, then go through the tunnel that it came from.


For character creation and general tips for Shadowrun, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I am just past the accounting area in telestrian industries and no matter what I do it seems, once I've cleared a certain number of guards, the game will lock up with characters running in place, but unable to go anywhere. Sometimes it's my characters, sometimes it's the computer characters. But it seems no matter what I do, I cannot force the turn to end, even with the command console using the command "endturn".

    Can anyone help? Please email cthulu17@yahoo.com if anyone knows a way to fix this.

    I've tried multiple multiple times to do this and the same problem pops up every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've run into similar bugs before. Try pushing escape, enter, etc. Usually it's stuck in a hidden dialogue window.

      If that doesn't work, try restarting the level.

      Delete

Atlas of Worlds Strategy (Path of Exile Heist League 5.12)

 Despite reading the wiki and other good resources, I still found the POE atlas/map dropping to be extremely confusing. I've written a s...