Saturday, April 6, 2013

[TIPS] Bioshock Infinite: Gear trapped behind the metal gate in the cemetery in Memorial Gardens

This is the above ground tomb in the cemetery next to the Lady Comstock coffin.  You get in by casting Devil's Kiss (the vigor that casts fire) onto the torch on the left and right, which opens the gate.

Here's a shot of the torches before:


and after:



The gear inside is the Sky-line Reloader pants, which automatically reloads your weapon when you jump off a sky-line.


There is some false information out there that you can only get this gear later in the game, which is not true.  You can open it as soon as you first encounter it.


Having trouble understanding the plot of Bioshock: Infinite?  Here's a simple explanation, but note that there are major spoilers!

4 comments:

  1. Also wanted to point out that the loot is randomized I think, as the gear box held the SHELTERED LIFE hat for me, but I was playing on normal difficulty so I'm not sure if that matters or mot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I didn't think of that possibility. Maybe the gear is randomized! I got this on the "Hard" difficulty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gear is definitely randomized. Every playthrough you end up with different setups

    ReplyDelete

Atlas of Worlds Strategy (Path of Exile Heist League 5.12)

 Despite reading the wiki and other good resources, I still found the POE atlas/map dropping to be extremely confusing. I've written a s...